Sat Aug 29, 2009, 3:07 AM
Yeppers, you've read it right, I am hosting a special offer for commissions! All prices have been reduced by £1! Special offer starts from 24th August and ends on 7th September, so get them while the offer lasts!
So here are the SPECIAL OFFER prices:
* Head Shot -
* Half Body -
* Full Body -
* NEW! Down to Knees - £6 GBP!
* Single colour:
* Simple Design (circles, lines, and stuff like this):
Each additional character is
So hurry, while the offer lasts!
Okay! Here are my 'commission rules':
* What I will not draw: Mecha, extreme blood and gore, battle/fighting scenes, offensive materials, animals, chibis.
* What I will draw: Anything else that has not been included above. This means I do Yaoi/Yuri, slight ecchi but not hentai, fan art...just ask me what you'd want me to draw and I'll tell you whether I could do it or not ^_^
* Because it would be my work I have the right to upload commissions onto DA.
* All commissions I do here are for personal and non commercial use. So I do not wish to see my art on anyone else's site. That means you are not allowed to sell the commissions as prints etc..
* You commissioned me because you like my art. It would be upsetting for me if you suddenly decide right after I start colouring to withdraw your money. I'd be so upset that I won't give your money back, because - as said in commission method below - I had done the sketch and you agreed to it. So therefore you liked it and wanted it done.
* It may take me a while to do your work, so please do not keep writing comments/notes saying: "Are you done yet?" It doesn't help. In fact it would only slow me down due to pressure
* As you can see, I do not do sketches or linearts. This is because I would feel reclined to finish it.
The commission method:
* You pay me half of the full price first, then I do the sketch. I take a picture of it - because I do my sketches traditionally - and then send it to you via email.
* If you like the sketch you then send me the other half of the full price. You would also tell me what colours you'd like me to use.
* When I've finished your commission I shall send you the original version, with only my signature - not my website - on it. It would be at a printable size.
* I shall place it up on my DA site for all to see but at a smaller size.
* And we're done!
Below is the form which you would need to fill out. I check my DA regulary, so please send it to me via note. Please also keep descriptions as short and efficient as possible.
My paypal: I shall send it to you as a reply to your commission note.
Payment: Paypal, please. Although if you do not have paypal I'm sure we could discuss other ways ^_^
Remember that you are sending money to the United Kingdom, England. If you want to pay in dollars, do not forget to set the currency of my country to dollars as well. If you want to see how much my prices are in a different currency please visit [link]
The title or name of the work you'd like me to do.
Example: Digitally coloured Head Shot, simple background...you know, that sorta' stuff.
Your name and contact info (DA, email)
Here you would write the description of the work you'd like me to do, and throw in several links for reference. I need reference.
Number of characters
How many people would you like to be in your work?
If there's a certain theme to the commission, then please let me know here
What colours you would like me to use. E.g. blue hair, green eyes, black trousers etc...
1. Charli paid
Wanna win some uber-cool prizes? Then please join my 'Anime Doll' contest! ^_^
- Mood: Big Grin
- Listening to: UVERworld - Nitro
subs is sure great!
subs is sure great!
Goodo!! But still.... you should had slashed the price a little later, so that I could commision you. T_T Anyways ALL THE BEST!!
Dang, sorry >.< But I have school on 8th Sept, so I have to raise the prices then due to having hardly any spare time xD Thankyou!
Owww >.< School!!! I'm so glad to have finished my schooling. I dont know when my college will start, but it should start soon.
Yeah, I'm going college this year xD But I still call it school >.< I need to stop doing that xD
Oh!! Sorry, my bad. So, what's your study? I've taken up physiotherapy
Well I'm going to study maths, design, art and french ^_^
Ohhh.... That's almost like Architecture (expect for French, I guess). My boyfriend is also doing that ^_^ I hate maths, never had it for numbers